Friday, February 22, 2008

Some things to read............

“Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“The worst lies are the lies we tell ourselves. We live in denial of what we do, even what we think. We do this because we're afraid. We fear we will not find love, and when we find it we fear we'll lose it. We fear that if we do not have love we will be unhappy.”



"Jo dar gaya, samjho mar gaya!"

I hate liars..............I really really hate lies! If you dont have the guts to speak the truth please keep quiet, Dont lie!

It takes a lot of character to speak the truth, call spade a spade, but tell you............its worth it!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


At one moment you are "rich and famous" at another you are broke and booed! I believe "LIFE IS ABOUT WHAT LASTS"

Life is not about friends, relationships, projects etc that came in the way and faded away, ITS ABOUT THE PEOPLE AND THINGS WHO STAYED ALL THROUGH THE WAY!!!

"We will find the way, or make it" -Hannibal


-------------------------------------------
“I believe I am lost.”

The girl in the tower laughed. “That’s ridiculous. You can’t be lost. You’re here.”

“But I’m not supposed to be here.”

“Of course you are. Wherever you are is where you’re supposed to be. It makes perfect sense.”

-------------------------------------------

"Would you tell me which way I ought to go from here?" asked alice.

"That depends a good deal on where you want to get."
said the Cat.

"I really don't care where" replied Alice.

"Then it doesn't matter which way you go," said the Cat.

[Alice in wonderland, 1865]
-Lewis Carroll, novelist and poet

No comments: